A B O U T
This poster was created for the course ‘Term and Visuals’ at FHNW HGK Visual Communication Institute, The Basel School of Design. The project was based on negative and positive approaches for making a structure with different types and hierarchical layers of information. A crucial point of the poster is the relationship between foreground and background, intersection and penetration, overflow and switching one form to another, forming a game of spaces on a surface. For increasing such effect, the poster has been printed in white ink on black paper.
C L I E N T
FHNW HGK Visual Communication Institute,
The Basel School of Design
T Y P E F A C E
P R I N T
Arni Siebdruck, Basel
Y E A R
A W A R D S
– ISTD International Typographic Awards 2014.
Certificate of Excellence
– Hiii Typography 2014. Bronze Award
– Graphis Poster Annual 2016. Gold Award
– Graphis Design Annual 2016. Gold Award
– Create Design Awards 2015 (Australia). Winner